People.. !!!

Isn't it annoying when people ask you what are your future plans?
Well.. I think it is very annoying..

I used to be the type of girl who always had a plan ready for the future. I used to think about the worst and the best thing that could ever happen when making a decision.
But now.. I don't do that anymore.

When people ask me..now college came to an end.. what you're gonna do? I say "nothing right now, taking some time off, figuring out what to do next" and they look at me with a weird expression and say.."that means.. you're gonna get married or what?"

No.. I'm not gonna get married, people please!!!!

Not everyone has figured out what to do with their lives. Not everyone's gonna do MBA. Not everyone's gonna get married just because they haven't decided what to do next.

I'm taking some time off because I need it. I've made some pretty bad decisions before because I was in a rush. I wanted to cope up with the world so I went along with them. And when I realized that this isn't for me..it was already late.

But now, I have the time, the time to find my true passion. The time to understand what I really want to do for the rest of my life.

Now is the time for me to set foot in the right path and be happy in whatever I do. 

So people.. find the best version of yourselves and never be in a rush when making important decisions. And also.. marriage is not always the answer..

Goodnight.. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new creation..

A big change

A sliver of cake keeps sadness away..!